Seo Job in Twin Falls, Idaho : ID
Looking for Seo Jobs? See currently available Seo job openings on seo.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
seo.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any seo job . We provide job resources for Seo positions throughout the industry. seo.jobs.net also provides Seo jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Seo by either city or state.
seo.jobs.net is a seo job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Seo jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your seo job search on seo.jobs.net today.
Digital Managing Editor
Digital Managing Editor Job Description
Digital Managing Editor, Townsquare Media Twin Falls
Are you a passionate content creator with exceptional writing and editing expertise? Are you digital savvy with social media skills to match? If so, then keep reading!
We are a diversified media company looking for someone to oversee and maintain the digital platforms for our 4 radio brands in Twin Falls. With a maniacal focus on consumer experience, this individual will work closely with our on-air talent to develop content for their shows, grow their brands online, and create the best possible experience for their audience across all platforms.
Do you bore easily? Not here. No two days are ever the same at Townsquare Media. As the Digital Managing Editor, one minute you’ll be editing an article about the ten best burgers in town, the next you’ll be implementing a new Facebook strategy, only to close out the day by teaching a DJ how to edit the video they shot while riding a roller coaster with the mayor.
This is an agile position that requires solid troubleshooting, good professional judgment, level-10 communication, and technical prowess. Patience is essential, as is a great sense of humor – this is radio after all, not a library! (Not that there’s anything wrong with libraries. We love libraries. Seriously. They’re the best.) This is not a typical “webmaster” position.
This position reports to the local Operations Manager.
A typical day will include:
- Partner with teams of on-air and digital talent to create text, photo, video and interactive content for the local community across the site, mobile platforms and social media. Work to make sure those great ideas are harnessed online.
- Provide consistent training, coaching and education for our on-air and digital talent on the latest internet trends (ex: Facebook posting strategy or strategies for search engine optimization) and educate staff on company policies (ex: copyright law and digital requirements).
- Coordinate with local sales and content teams to make sure that all station and market initiatives have an engaging digital component.
- Study analytics to make data-driven content choices and optimize local digital strategy.
- Be at the forefront of content creation every single day.
- Five years of online editorial experience with exceptional writing, editing, SEO skills
- Strong grasp of how to use popular social media networks (like Facebook Twitter, Instagram and YouTube) to promote content
- Must be a consummate multi-tasker (with excellent communication skills) who is understanding of the ever-changing culture of the internet
- Ability to prioritize and focus under fast-paced pressure, while managing multiple tasks and projects
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, editorially and technologically
- Proficiency in the use of digital technology, including online publishing platforms
- An understanding of the ever-changing culture of the internet
- Must have great communication skills, obsessive attention to detail and a sense of humor (Again, this is the radio business, we like to have fun!)
Townsquare is a media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on small and mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 318 radio stations and more than 325 local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company serving thousands of small to medium sized businesses, approximately 550 live events with nearly 18 million attendees each year in the U.S. and Canada, and one of the largest digital advertising networks focused on music and entertainment reaching more than 60 million unique visitors each month. Our brands include iconic local media assets such as WYRK, KLAQ, K2 and NJ101.5; acclaimed music festivals such as Mountain Jam, WE Fest and the Taste of Country Music Festival; unique touring lifestyle and entertainment events such as the America on Tap craft beer festival series, the Insane Inflatable 5K obstacle race series and North American Midway Entertainment, North America’s largest mobile amusement company; and leading tastemaker music and entertainment owned and affiliated websites such as XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, Loudwire.com, JustJared.com and BrooklynVegan.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Twin Falls Seo Job