Seo Job in Mobile, Alabama : AL
Looking for Seo Jobs? See currently available Seo job openings on seo.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
seo.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any seo job . We provide job resources for Seo positions throughout the industry. seo.jobs.net also provides Seo jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Seo by either city or state.
seo.jobs.net is a seo job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Seo jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your seo job search on seo.jobs.net today.
Warehouse Person Iii
Warehouse Person Iii Job Description
John Crane (www.johncrane.com) is a global leader in rotating equipment solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to process industries. The company designs and manufactures a variety of products including mechanical seals and systems, couplings, filtration systems and predictive digital monitoring technologies. John Crane customer service is accessed through a global network of more than 200 sales and service facilities in over 50 countries. Fiscal year 2017 revenue was greater than 1.1 Billion USD (£885m). John Crane is part of Smiths Group (www.smiths.com), a global leader in applying advanced technologies for markets in threat and contraband detection, energy, medical devices, communications, and engineered components.
The purpose of this job is to accurately and safely inspect, receive, store, and distribute material, tools, equipment, and products within the company warehouse as well as picking, packing and scanning orders for customer pickup and delivery, in order to increase operational efficiency, company profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Rotate through and effectively perform the different aspects of warehouse operations on a regular basis. Those include: cycle counting, put-away, receiving, return to stock, missing parts reconciliation, and system error clean-up.
- Effectively perform the systems processes and physical processes associated with the creation and picking of distribution, sales, SEO, work or repair orders.
- Effectively perform the systems processes and physical processes associated with the receipt, verification, and put-away of distribution, purchase, and work orders.
- May operate equipment such as cranes, lift truck, hand trucks, counting scales, conveyors, RF data collectors, labeling equipment and PC’s that are in the area.
- Responsible for correct identification distribution of incoming parts and materials in accordance with the policies and procedures of the department.
- May instruct and assist the work of Warehouse Person II in assigned areas of the warehouse operation.
- Maintain orderly area and obtain sufficient work supplies to maintain efficient operation of assigned area.
- Perform duties in accordance with company safety policies. Report unsafe conditions.
- Make proper labor and time reports.
- Assist in housekeeping tasks and perform other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all applicable U.S. export control and security regulations.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Requires 2 years’ experience.
- Ability to read and write, and interpret simple drawings.
- Requires the ability to count and make simple arithmetic calculations using decimals, fractions and/or metrics.
- Requires ability to be certified to operate a lift truck.
- Must be able to use a PC for business system and MS Office applications.
- Must be able to sit for extend periods of time; a minimum of 2 hours.
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the office, shop, warehouse, or manufacturing plant
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist, and grip items while working at assigned desk area.
- Must have the manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment.
- Must be able to simultaneously manage several objectives, changing priorities and reassign priorities to complete assignments.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Additional duties and responsibilities will vary based upon departmental needs.
- Complete all work in a safe manner and follow all safety requirements consistent with supporting the Company’s goals.
- Lifting guidelines in accordance with the Manual Lifting Guidelines noted in the Safety Handbook.
- Follow all environmental requirements consistent with supporting the company’s environmental performance goals.
- Complete, and actively participate in all other EHS training requirements
Work environment is typically considered within a Smiths location during normal or extended business hours to include offices, manufacturing plants and repair facilities. Work environment may also include customer sites including oil well sites, and meeting venues.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud and approved PPE is required when on the factory floor
It is the policy of John Crane to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local LAW. In addition, John Crane will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Mobile Seo Job